Need Cash Now? Find Out How a Personal Loan May Help
Need a lump sum of money fast? If you have large or small expenses that you need to pay, personal loans may be a good solution to look into. There are a few different types of loans, and there may be ways to get approved even if you don’t have good credit.
One of the biggest benefits of personal loans is that unlike car or mortgage loans, which are for a specific purpose, you can use personal loans any way you want. From vacations to bill payments, these loans can help you in a variety of ways.
So, how do most Americans use their personal loans?
In a recent Lending Tree study, nearly 51% of people who took out a personal loan did it to consolidate their debt and/or refinance their credit cards.
But that’s not all they can be used for. You can buy essential products or services, cover emergency health costs, fund a wedding or any other reason. Plus, depending on the lender you choose, you may be able to get instant online approval and fast access.
One of the major benefits of personal loans is a fast application process. With some lenders, you can apply for a loan and be approved all in the same day. Then, after you’re approved, you can receive your money in as little as 1 week.
Beyond the easy loans application process, other benefits include the following:
- One payment. When you get approved for a personal loan, you can usually receive it all in one payment. This can make it easier to make a large purchase or consolidate debt.
- Use them for anything. You can use a personal loan however you see fit — take a vacation, catch up on bills, or use it as a down payment for a vehicle.
- Lower interest rates. Some personal loans have interest rates as low as 6% or even 3.5%, whereas credit cards often have rates of 20% or more. By opting for a personal loan over a credit card, you could save hundreds of dollars over the long run.
- There are fixed-rate options. Just as with other types of loans, such as student loans or mortgage loans, you may be able to choose a fixed interest rate for your personal loan. This gives you the peace of mind of knowing that you will not need to worry about sudden payments hikes.
- Some loans are available even if you have low credit. If you have a lower than average credit score, you may still be approved for a personal loan by accepting a higher interest rate or using a secured loan.
- You can repay them at a reasonable pace. Usually, personal loans come with terms between 2 to 5 years. Some may even extend the term to 7 years. Even though you will pay more interest in the long run, this will make your monthly payments much lower.
Those are just some of the perks of personal loans. The best part is that it’s your money, so you get to decide what to spend it on. You can use loan money to cover everything from medical bills to car repairs, debt and more.
By Admin –